Air Quality Calculator
Poor indoor air quality can affect health and cause a number of illnesses!
Indoor air quality, also known as IAQ, can be affected by a number of things:
- Mold. Mold is the most common offender and is potentially behind many common-day ailments.
- Allergens. Allergens are next on the list--whether it’s in your home with pet dander or in the office with dust particles caused by poor air management, allergens can make day-to-day life pretty miserable.
- Bacteria, viruses, and more. In light of our recent experiences it goes without saying that preventing the spread of bacteria and viral infections is paramount to our health and safety.
Understanding and calculating your indoor air quality is important and is becoming more of a priority for people and businesses the world over. It’s even taking precedent over the outside Air Quality Index. After all, we usually spend more time inside than outside.
Curious about your indoor air quality? Check out the IAQuality Air Calculator below to determine which Rapid Air Filtration unit is best for you!
- Select Air Delivery Rate based on unit and CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)
- T-2700 Maximum Air Delivery Rate: 2700 CFM
- T-1000 Maximum Air Delivery Rate: 1000 CFM
- Enter Your Room Dimensions
- See the results! These calculations will show you how quickly a specific IAQuality unit can clean the air in your home, office, or business.